Destin has received a number of superlatives over the years including high acclaim for our sugar white beautiful beaches, the glowing emerald toned gulf, and a coveted coastal lifestyle.
We just received one more claim to fame! A magnificent villa for sale at Destiny by the Sea has received the second largest numbers of interested viewers nationwide on the giant Realtor website. It is also the most expensive.
Realtor.com keeps track of the number of viewers using its website and determines which properties are receiving the most views. The list includes ten homes and an historic property in Philadelphia built in 1703 priced at $1,200,000 has had the most viewing activity. It is located on “Elfreth’s Ally,” which is purported to be the oldest residential street in America.
Other homes on the list counting down include:
10. A 15,000 square foot estate in Shoreline, WA that was built for a department store magnate in 1931 for $4,750,000.
9. A three bedroom spilled-level home in Franklin, TN for $290,000.
8. A Craftsman Bungalow in Nashville built in 1920 for $324,900.
7. A three bedroom brick ranch with 1,500 square feet in San Antonio for $169,900.
6. A historic 1917 brick bungalow with two bedrooms in Ft. Thomas, KY for $182,000.
5. A four bedroom remodeled 1960 ranch in Danvers, MA for $559,900.
4. A Tudor styled custom built estate owned by Jacqueline Laurita and seen on the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” for $1,950,000.
3. A classic Greek Revival styled mansion in New Hope, PA for sale “as is” for $700,000.
A gorgeous beachfront Mediterranean style villa that is four stories tall and encompasses 5,567 square feet with seven bedrooms, a Media Room, an elevator, private courtyard, and stunning views of the gulf. This home has a premier location at 4720 Ocean Boulevard in the exclusively gated enclave of Destiny by the Sea. This is one of the most prestigious residential communities in Destin.
An extraordinary open rooftop deck includes a plunge pool with glass railings providing dazzling panoramic views of the jewel-toned gulf. This regal residence also features a columned beachfront veranda offering excellent gulf views and soothing surf sounds. An expansive Great Room includes floor to ceiling windows provides additional views of the spectacular seascape. Two of the seven bedrooms are gulf front Master Suites with private luxury en suite Spa-like baths that feature double vanities, a soaking tub, a Wet Bar, fireplace, and walk-in closet.
This sought after location in Destiny by the Sea places you close to favorite gulf front restaurants with friendly beach bars like the Crab Trap, which is walking distance right down the sugary shore. A lush tropically landscaped community pool is also close by. Grocery stores, wine outlets and other restaurants are nearby at places like the highly popular Destin Commons retail complex.
This home comes completely furnished, beautifully appointed and is ready for immediate residency. It can sleep up to 20 and may be placed on a lucrative investment rental property program. Call our Ocean Reef Real Estate Office today at 877-392-6085 for detailed information and accurate professional rental income projection from our Ocean Reef Resorts sister division.