Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2130 E Co Highway 30-a, SANTA ROSA BEACH
An eloquent, traditional beach-style cottage meets a modern, new urbanism coastal lifestyle. Standing along the shores of the Gulf Coast this seaside escape, known as "Beluga" embodies the relaxed beach living, with the entertainment and luxury amenities of Seaside right at the end of your sand covered driveway. Marble accents, rich wood flooring, white steam tile shower, mixed with port hole windows and white shiplap walls throughout, give this home a touch of contemporary design with accents of a nautical aesthetic. Custom, top-of-the-line finishes, a spacious floor plan will easily accommodate families of all sizes.Matching girls and boys bunkrooms, 2 first floor guest suites and a 2nd floor master suite with a private gulf front balcony gives this cottage ample room for hosting visitors. Serve up cocktails, prepare dinner with a Kalamazoo pizza oven or grill out with friends and family on the spacious 3rd floor deck overlooking the Gulf. Sip and savor your morning coffee at the marble island breakfast bar, entertain in the open living and dining area or cook delicious meals for holiday gatherings with state-of-the-art Viking appliances throughout the gourmet kitchen. Not only is this beautiful home located on the Gulf front, but it is also just a few bare footsteps away from the town center of Seaside and the famous Bud & Alley's bar and restaurant, the Great Southern Cafe and quaint local shops.
- MLS® #782934
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,500
- Year Built2004
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Covered, Deck Open, Fenced Lot-Part, Shower, Columns, Deck Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website223
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address2130 E Co Highway 30-a
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEASIDE 11
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Cathedral, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Vaulted, Elevator, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - None, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Shelving, Upgraded Media Wing, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Woodwork Painted, Floor Marble
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Jennaire Type, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Intercom
- HeatingHeat: Two Or More, Heat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 2:15pm CDT.