Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3807 Indian Trail, DESTIN
Presiding over 300' on the pristine waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay, this magnificent Waterfront Estate features unparalleled panoramic vistas ideally situated at one of the highest Bay front elevations on the Emerald Coast. The epitome of privacy, this Estate was thoughtfully designed with a compound style gated entry and occupies over two acres of carefully groomed gardens & natural foliage. Centrally located in Destin this home is most notably in excellent boating proximity to Destin's famous Crab Island and the surrounding protected deep water bayous as well as the Destin Jet private airport. The impeccable architectural design was masterfully executed by Stephan Schoeppler with construction completed by CD Jones. The front facing elevation features large columns that flankthe soaring 25' front porch overhang creating a dramatic sense of arrival. Exterior landscape lights were expertly mapped out for ambient illumination of the front and rear yard space. The interior floorpan is highly functional and extremely open with floor to ceiling glass windows & doors across the rear elevation of the home to allow maximum water views & cascading natural light. The formal living room opens up to the resort style pool deck complete with a brick paver patio, custom designed 10' deep swimming pool with accompanying spa & fountain as well as a gorgeous detached pool house featuring a wrap around bar area, mini-fridge, half bath, private sauna and additional storage space. 300' of white sand beach and a craftsman seawall lead out to the newly constructed private dock complete with two jet ski slips and ample opportunity for an addition to custom fit personal watercraft. Notable interior features include a (first floor) sprawling 45x22 master suite featuring a foyer entrance, wrap around glass windows overlooking the waterfront & pool area, two walk-in closets as well as a large ensuite master bath with his & her vanities, travertine flooring & accents, jacuzzi tub as well as a large walk in shower. The chef's kitchen is optimally designed for entertaining and is complete with a 6 burner Thermador gas cooktop & griddle, dual ovens, built in SubZero refrigerator, separate freezer & ice maker, two warming drawers, adequate cabinet storage and a large walk in pantry. There is also a breakfast nook and spacious dining room with incredible water views as well as an adjoining indoor grilling area featuring pecky cypress accents and a Thermador gas grill with custom designed vent-a-hood. Other notable amenities include a private elevator, workout room, library/office with custom wood built-ins, second floor virtual theatre room complete with an exclusive golf simulator, High Definition projector, surround sound as well as a full kitchen and bar area. Recent updates include fresh interior paint with a neutral color hue, hand scraped hardwood flooring in the living room as well as new mahogany doors for the spacious 3 car garage. This property can accommodate a motor home with full utility hookup onsite. Additional highlights include a central vac system, three washer/dryer hook ups, arts & crafts/hobby room, private music studio with custom insulation, four energy efficient gas water heaters and one electric water heater as well as a separate heated and cooled Kennel facility or heated and cooled storage (not included in current sqftg).
- MLS® #736108
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage12,000
- Year Built2003
- TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco, Trim Vinyl, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Cabana, Fenced Lot-All, Hot Tub, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website711
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address3807 Indian Trail
- SubdivisionMORENO ACRES S/D
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Floor Marble, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Shelving, Upgraded Media Wing, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatmnt Some, Woodwork Painted, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2017, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2017 at 3:15am CDT.